Low profit margins, increasing competition, and customer price sensitivity are just three of the current challenges facing telecommunications companies. At the same time, these providers of a variety of telecommunications services, including cable television and Internet access need to make continued investments in the infrastructure that is critical to maintaining and growing their market share.
One strategy that telecommunications companies of all sizes use to control costs, save employee time, and improve customer service is to work with a professional answering service to handle their own customer communications. This strategy enables them to provide scalable courteous and efficient customer contact 24/7, 365 days a year at a lower cost than providing the function in-house. It also enables their staff to focus on their business without call interruptions.
Telecommunications companies should select an answering service company that has industry experience in the important customer communication industry functions.
Pittsburgh Telephone Answering Service, has worked for years with clients in the telecommunications industry, providing these services and more:
- Live Agents – You are providing your telecommunications customers with the gold standard in customer service when your calls are answered by live, experienced agents who handle their inquiries seamlessly just as you specify.
- Calls Answered 24/7, 365 Days of the Year – You are never without answering service coverage, which goes a long way in increasing customer satisfaction.
- Custom Greetings – Our agents will answer all your calls using your telecommunications business’s customized greeting.
- Custom Voices – Available upon request, custom voices can be created for your callers.
- Message Delivery – All messages taken by our agents can be delivered via your preferred method of communication (i.e., email, fax, text message, etc.).
- Bilingual Capabilities – Make your callers feel comfortable by offering the option to speak with someone in their native tongue.
- Appointment Scheduling – Your telecommunications appointments can be booked through one of our experienced agents as opposed to occupying your team’s time with this tedious task.
- Appointment Reminders – When you have answering services that include this function, your telecommunications customers are less likely to be no-shows which helps to ensure your team is working as efficiently as possible.
- Surveys and Information Gathering – Our agents can ask callers important questions that help you plan future promotions and sell new and expanded services to these prospects and customers.
- Customized Hold Music – You can select the hold music for your callers.
- Call Metrics – We provide you with the information you need to understand how many calls your business receives, who is calling, when they are calling, and why they are calling.
Pittsburgh Telephone Answering Service is Right for Your Telecommunications Business
For over 30 years, Pittsburgh Telephone Answering Service has provided telephone operator services for telecommunications businesses across the state of Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic region. Our services eliminate the need for voicemail by offering a live agent for each caller. With us on your side, you have a team of professionals at your constant disposal and you no longer worry about the quality of customer service your callers will encounter. Contact us today to find out more about how we can help your telecommunications business with our answering services.