Never miss another call! Call for a FREE quote 412-571-2630
For over 40 years, Pittsburgh Answering has been a leading provider of outsourced answering services. Headquartered in the United States, Pittsburgh Answering has several call centers across the western hemisphere. If you’re the kind of person who enjoys helping others over the phone, Pittsburgh Answering may provide you with the career you seek! We are one of the fastest-growing answering service companies in our industry and currently employ hundreds of operators.
Here at Pittsburgh Answering we’ve built a strong team of people who do great work and enjoy helping others. Customer service isn’t just about answering the phone, it’s about helping make someone’s day a little easier and a little brighter with every interaction.
We currently have entry-level, call center operator positions available in:
- Ft. Myers, Florida
- Marietta, Georgia
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
An answering service operator receives inbound calls for businesses that are closed or unable to accept calls. In this position, you will take messages for clients and provide callers with the information they need.
- Greet each inbound caller in a timely and professional manner
- Actively listen to the caller and assist with any questions
- Notate and relay messages to clients
- Help callers with their orders for products and services following a script
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule- due to the nature of the business, evening, holiday and weekend work is required
- Reliable transportation
- Clear speaking voice and positive demeanor on the phone
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to multi-task
- Computer literate and typing skills of at least 35 words per minute
- High School Graduate (or GED)
- Previous Call Center experience preferred, but not required
Are you ready to join our team? Fill out an application here.